How to add UMaine’s full crest logo to an email signature
Maine.edu email address
- Log in to your @maine.edu email account (gmail.maine.edu)
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the mailbox. Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Signature section.
- If a signature is already set, position the cursor where the image will be inserted.
- If no signature is set, the default radio button No Signature will be selected. Click the radio button next to the formatting box, enter signature information and position the cursor where the image will be inserted.
- Choose Insert Image from the formatting toolbar. A new window will open.
- Select Web Address (URL) from the top navigation.
- Paste the following URL in the space provided: https://umaine.edu/brand/wp-content/uploads/sites/213/2016/06/UMaine_fullcrest_logo_email_signature.jpg. A preview of the image will appear.
- Click Select in the lower left corner of the window. The window will close.
- Save changes by clicking the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.