Submitting Your Documentation is Mandatory
The University MUST receive your immunization records by August 31, or you will not be able to complete your registration for classes. Compliance is mandatory.
Submit Your Documentation
Shared Processing Center
P.O. Box 412
Bangor, ME 04402-0412
State of Maine Requirements
Maine Law requires all degree-seeking students and full-time non-degree students born after December 31, 1956 to provide proof of immunization against TD (tetanus/ diphtheria) within the last 10 years and two doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) after their first birthday. If measles immunization was done prior to 1968, students must provide proof it was done with a live virus. Compliance is mandatory. Registration may be dropped if compliance is not met by the first day of classes.
- One (1) dose of Tetanus/Diphtheria received within the last ten (10) years
- Two (2) doses of Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) received after (not on) the first birthday after December 31, 1956
- Records must be stamped
- Records must be signed or stamped from one of the following sources:
- Primary health care provider
- Representative from your high school
- Representative from your previous college
- Representative from your military base
A Meningitis immunization is not required, but is strongly recommended. If you have received a Meningitis vaccination, please forward documentation so it may be indicated on your record.
Do you have immunization questions not addressed on this site? Visit the UMaine Office of Student Records or call 207.581.4005.
Do you have other health related questions or on-campus medical needs? Visit Cutler Health Center or call 207.581.4000.