Free “My Day to Play” December 4th

Info flyer for My Day to Play Dec. 4 2016Join us December 4th, from 4pm to 6pm at the Maine Discovery Museum in Bangor for a FREE “My Day to Play!” This event will be hosted by MAIER’s Maine Family Partnership, and includes admission for the whole family, special guests, and activities and refreshments.

Special Announcement: Santa will be visiting the Museum during “My Day to Play” again this year! Bring your cameras to capture the moments!

“My Day to Play” events at the Discovery Museum are special times when the Museum in closed to other patrons, allowing children with autism, their siblings and families a safe, environmentally-sensitive time and place to explore.  This event also allows time for families who face similar challenges to connect. FMI about My Day to Play, visit the Museum’s website.

Come meet Connor Archer, the founder of Courageous Steps Project, a local organization the strives to raise awareness of developmental challenges for children and young adults with ASD and works to help people of various abilities “step courageously beyond obstacles and towards a fulfilling life.”

To register to attend this event, please contact the Maine Discovery Museum at 201-262-7200.
Although registration is not required, it helps us plan our activities.

For more information about the event, contact Donna Doherty at MAIER: 2017-581-2468 or email: donna.doherty@maine.edu

Download flyer