Return to Layout View
Follow UMaine on Twitter
Join UMaine on Facebook
Watch UMaine on YouTube
Parents & Family
Apply to UMaine
Faculty Grants - 2009 Summer Grant Recipients
- Karen Buhr, Assistant Professor of Economics, “Access to Preventative Medical Care: How Do Women in Canada and the united States Compare? ” (reading).
- Susan K. Gardner, Assistant Professor, College of Education and Human Development, “Women Faculty Attrition at the University of Maine ” (research).
- Sandra Hutchison, Maine Studies Research Associate, “Reading Rachel Carson” (reading).
- Kirsten Jacobson , Assistant Professor of Philosophy, “Embodied Domestics, Embodied Politics: Women, Home and Agoraphobia” (research).
- Margaret O. Killinger, Rezendes Preceptor for the Arts Lecturer, Honors College, “The Garden Artists” (research).
- Jessica Leahy, Assistant Professor, Forest Resources, and Jennifer Hubbard, Adjunct Faculty, Education and Human Development, “Experiences of Women in Natural Resources with Collaborative Resource Management” (research)
Back to Faculty Grants
Women in Curriculum/Women's Studies
101 Fernald Hall
Orono, Maine 04469
Phone: (207) 581-1228 | Fax: (207) 581-1218