Return to Layout View
Follow UMaine on Twitter
Join UMaine on Facebook
Watch UMaine on YouTube
Parents & Family
Apply to UMaine
Faculty Grants - 2008 Summer Grant Recipients
- Rhea Côté Robbins, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Women’s Studies and Franco-American Studies, “Franco-American Women’s Project, Borders and Beyond” (curriculum development, $1000).
- Margaret Cruikshank, Lecturer III in Women’s Studies, “Course Preparation for Women and Aging” (reading, $750).
- Wiebke Ipsen, Assistant Professor of History, “Latin America – U. S. Relations” (curriculum development, $3000).
- Audrey Minutolo, Lecturer II in English, “Scandalous Women in Literature, ENG229/WST 201” (reading, $750).
- V. Constanza Ocampo-Raeder, “Señoras of the Sea, Señoras of the Forest: Women and the Sustainable Management of Ocean and Rainforest Resources” (research, $3000).
- Sara Speidel, Composition as Explanation: Narrative Mimicry in the Writing of Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas” (research, $2850)
Total = $11,350
Back to Faculty Grants
Women in Curriculum/Women's Studies
101 Fernald Hall
Orono, Maine 04469
Phone: (207) 581-1228 | Fax: (207) 581-1218