Additional Features - SlidePress
- Create a new Page or Post and upload your slideshow’s photos using the Upload/Insert buttons above the content area. To include captions, fill out the Caption field for each photo with the appropriate info.
- Save the page as a draft and look at the URL in your browser where it says post=1234 — 1234 is the post ID. Copy it or remember it.
- Go to the SlidePress menu on the left and add a new gallery.
- Put the post ID in the Slideshow XML Source field and select WordPress Gallery as the XML Type from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the rest of your options as needed and save the gallery.
- Edit the page you created in step 1, and you’ll see a green button in your toolbar with a drop-down menu from which you can select an existing gallery to display.
For further instructions on using SlidePress, please see the official SlidePress Documentation.
Back to Additional Features