Resource List - Recommendations
- The Arbinger Institute, The Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict, Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc., 2008
- Benitez, Jr., Michael and Gustin, Felicia, Editors, Crash Course: Reflections on the Film Crash for Critical Dialogues About Race, Power and Privilege, The Institute for Democratic Education and Culture – Speak Out, Emeryville, CA, 2009.
- Helfand, Judy and Lippin, Laurie, Understanding Whiteness—Unraveling Racism: Tools for the Journey, Thomson Custom Publishing, 2002.
- Chappell, David W. (Editor), Buddhist Peace Work: Creating Cultures of Peace, Wisdom Publications, 1999.
- Cortese, Anthony, Opposing Hate Speech, Praeger, 2006.
- Johnson, Allan G., Privilege, Power, and Difference, McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2001.
- Kendall, Frances E., Understanding White Privilege: Creating Pathways to Authentic Relationships Across Race, Routledge, 2006.
- Patterson, Kerry, Grenny, Joseph, McMillan, Ron, Switzler, Al, Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High, McGraw-Hill, 2002.
- Southern Poverty Law Center, SPEAK UP!: Responding to Everyday Bigotry Tochluk, Shelly, Witnessing Whiteness: First Steps Toward an Antiracist Practice and Culture, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 2010
- Wise, Tim, White Like Me: Reflections on Race from a Privileged Son, Soft Skull Press, 2005. Revised and updated in 2010.
- Color of Fear by Lee Mun Wah, StirFry Seminars & Consulting, Oakland, California, 1994.
- Crash, lions gate entertainment, 2005.
- Last Chance for Eden, Part One by Lee Mun Wah, StirFry Seminars & Consulting, Oakland, California, 2008
- The Way Home (1999), Making Whiteness Visible (2003), and Light in the Shadows (2006), Producer/Director Shakti Butler, World Trust Educational Services, Inc.