1. Take some combination of at least two college admissions tests by May 1st. (2 SAT, 2 ACT, or 1 SAT+1 ACT)
2. Three college applications completed and copies to UB by December 31st. One application must be a system school or community college in your home state. You must apply to each of the schools whose applications you send to us; all three applications must be mailed to the colleges. Remember, you will be on school break when these are due; faxing or mailing these before you leave on break will ensure they get to us by 12/31.
3. FAFSA complete and copies to UB by February 14th.
* copy emailed, faxed or postmarked to UB office or given to UB Counselor by 2/14.
4. Three complete copies of scholarship applications by March 17th. *emailed, faxed or postmarked to UB office or given to UB Counselor by 3/17
5. Bridge application complete and to UB by April 1. *emailed, faxed or postmarked to UB office or given to UB Counselor by 4/1.
6. Three letters of application status from colleges (accept, decline, or wait) by May 31st. *emailed, faxed or postmarked to UB office or given to UB Counselor by 5/31.
7. Successful completion of at least one summer program prior to Bridge summer.
8. Successful completion of all high school coursework.
9. Student must be accepted and planning to attend college during the September following high school graduation.