Want to Become a UBMS Student?
Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible to participate in Upward Bound Math Science:
- First Generation College Student: You will be the first person in your immediate family to attend a four-year college.
- Financial Guidelines: You must meet a certain income bracket to be participate in Upward Bound. (These guidelines can be found on the Upward Bound application or here).
Students should check with their guidance office to see when an Upward Bound counselor will be at their school next. Upward Bound Math Science will be recruiting at the following schools :
- Central High School
- Foxcroft Academy
- Mattanawcook Academy
- Nokomis Regional High School
- Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School
- Portland High School
- Stearns High School
- Schneck High School
Admissions are rolling, which means those who get their applications in sooner have a better chance of being accepted.
Student Application Packet
- 2013-14 Student Eligibility Form
- Student Questionnaire p 1| 2
- Parent / Guardian Questionnaire 1 |2
- Personal Reference
- Teacher Reference I
- Teacher Reference II
- Guidance Counselor Reference p1 | Guidance Counselor Reference p2
- Disclosures (Parents Please Read!)
Before attending summer program, you will receive the following forms in the mail from our office. They are here for you in case you need to access them.
- Approved Drivers p. 1
- Approved Drivers p. 2
- 2013 Recreation Center Liability Form
- Exception Form
- 2013 UBMS Homework Policy
- Medform pg 1
- Medform pg2
- Plagiarism Policy
- 2013 Release of Information Form
- UBMS Typical Summer Day
- 2013 What to Bring
- Individual Project Permission Slip
- Weekends Travel Home Letter
- UBMS Student Handbook 2013