In order to remain in good standing with UB AND to be eligible to apply for Bridge. Each senior must meet the following requirements:
1. Take some combination of at least two college admissions tests by May 1. (2 SAT, 2 ACT, or 1 SAT+1 ACT)
2. Three college applications completed and copies to UB by December 31. One must be a system school or community college from the state that you live in. All three must be mailed to the school.
3. FAFSA complete and copies to UB by Feb. 14. *copy emailed, faxed or postmarked to UB office by 2/14.
4. Three complete copies of scholarship applications.
5. Three letters of application status from colleges (accept, decline or wait).
6. Successful completion of all high school coursework.
7. Student must be accepted and planning to attend college in the fall.