In order to remain in good standing, AND to remain eligible to apply for Bridge, each UBMS senior must meet the following requirements:
1. Take some combination of at least two college admissions tests (2 SAT, 2 ACT, or 1 SAT+1 ACT) by May 1st of your senior year.
2. Three completed college applications (including at least 1 state system school or 1 community college from your state of residence) with application confirmation notices emailed, faxed or postmarked to UBMS by December 31st. *Note: You must have applied to all three schools.
3. FAFSA (and PROFILE if applicable) complete and copies emailed, faxed or postmarked to UB office by February 14th.
4. Three complete scholarship applications with application confirmations emailed, faxed or postmarked to UBMS by March 17th.
5. Three letters of application status from colleges (accept, decline or wait).
6. Successful completion of all high school coursework by the end of senior year.
7. You must be accepted and planning to attend college in the fall.
8. Bridge application to UBMS by April 1st.
9. Financial aid award letters to UBMS by May 31st.
10. College application status (accept, wait, deny) letters to UBMS by May 31st.