Membership Eligibility & Requirements
- Graduates: Top 1/5th
- Seniors and 5th –year: Top 1/5th
- Juniors: Top 1/8th
- Engineering Credit Hours
- Graduates: 50% of program complete
- Seniors: Must be of senior status based on engineering curriculum
- Juniors: Must be of junior status based on engineering curriculum
- Must be of full-time status
- Must be of good character
- Must perform a minimum of 5hrs/semester of community service while a member of TBP
- Must attend initiation ceremony
- You must have graduated in the top 1/5th of your class.
- This applies even if your school did not have a chapter at the time you graduated.
Practicing Engineer Requirements:
- You must have achieved eminence in engineering as determined by Headquarters.
- If you graduated from a recognized engineering college, you must have practiced engineering for at least 10 years.
- If you graduated from a non-recognized engineering colleges or do not hold an engineering degree, you must have practiced engineering for at least 15 years.
- Candidates are usually recommended by members who know them.