Left to Right: Marcel Marki, Treasurer; Ben Pomeroy, President; Laura Donovan, Secretary; Kyle Nolan, VP
Picture taken at the Dorothy Day Soup Kitchen, 2/23/2014
TBP Meeting Summary: Thursday, February 20th, 2014
1) Our first community service group project will take place this Sunday. We will meet at 7:30 Sunday morning at the circle by the union, and then carpool to the soup kitchen. If you are interested in joining, Kyle Nolan is organizing the event, so let him know. – Past Event
2) TBP will have a table at the Engineering Expo on Saturday March 22nd. Typically kids from elementary school ages to middle school ages show up, so we will have to come up with an engaging presentation for them. If you have any ideas for this, send them to Laura Donovan who will make a list of ideas. We can vote on the best one when it gets closer. If you are interested in helping out, let Laura know. - Past Event
3) Similarly, we will have a table at the Old Town Elementary School science fair on Tuesday April 29th. Let Laura know about this one too.
4) Maine day is May 1st. We will be polishing the Bent (a time-honored tradition for TBP) and doing some other useful thing on campus – tbd.
5) TBP District convention is April 4-5 at BU. We will be having an official dinner on the 4th with other delegates from our district, and attending the convention on the 5th. We are planning to bring 5 people and possibly more if we have enough money for it. Please tell Laura if you’re interested so she can add you to the list.
6) OLD TOWN flag post project: Please see the OTHS Project tab to the right.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email
President: Benjamin Pomeroy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Kyle Nolan at email@example.com
Secretary: Laura Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Marcel Marki at email@example.com
Image Description: 2014-02-23_09-43-37_803