Maine Day, 2014
Thanks to everyone who participated in a TBP activity this semester! Here is a summary of what we did:
1) We visited the Dorothy Day soup kitchen in Bangor on February 23rd to help serve breakfast and clean up afterward.
Left to Right: Marcel Marki, Treasurer; Ben Pomeroy, President; Laura Donovan, Secretary; Kyle Nolan, VP
2) We had a table at the University of Maine Engineering Expo on March 22nd at which children constructed pasta & marshmallow bridges.
3) Similar to the Engineering Expo, we also had a table at the Old Town Elementary School Science Fair on April 29th.
4) On Maine Day, April 30th, we polished the TBP Bent. It now shines like new.
5) Also on Maine Day, we poured the concrete for the Old Town Flagpost Project. See the OTHS Project page for more info.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email
President: Benjamin Pomeroy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Kyle Nolan at email@example.com
Secretary: Laura Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Marcel Marki at email@example.com