Volunteer - Volunteer Work Day
2013 Volunteer Work Day – May 18; 9 a.m. to noon
Come help us prepare our camps for Spring & Summer programming at Tanglewood! Some of the projects we have planned include:
- Trail and pathway work; clean up winter blow downs; cut & remove brush; clean up & mark trails
- Raking and cleaning up around main lodges and cabins
- Clean up the waterfront area
- Staining and painting small projects
- Simple carpentry work around camp facility
- Garden maintenance: preparing garden beds for planting and preparing window-boxes for flower seedlings.
Please contact Sharon Gilbert at 207-789-5868 for more information or to sign up to volunteer. If you can’t make our May 12 Work Day, you can sign up to volunteer for other days and projects that are more convenient!
**We also have an open house scheduled on May 18 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.**