Support Us - Volunteer
We rely heavily on volunteers to help with program enrichment, facilities upkeep and general administration. There are numerous opportunities for individuals, families, businesses, organizations and clubs to give their time and energy.
Ways to get involved
- Facility support – The Tanglewood and Blueberry Cove facilities always need help with carpentry and painting projects.
- Office support – Help out periodically with mailing at the camp office in Lincolnville.
- Gardening – There’s a need for help planting, weeding, hoeing, harvesting and teaching at Tanglewood’s garden, and help with re-establishing the garden at Blueberry Cove.
- Trail Work – Help maintain and develop our hiking and skiing trails.
- Artists – Create a display for either site, or teach your skills to others.
- Guest Presenters – Share your knowledge of natural history, arts, music, cultures etc. at summer camp, family or adult programs or special events.
- Program planning and development – Volunteers can serve on committees to help design new programs and create long-range plans.
- Board of Directors – Tanglewood’s financial and program oversight is the responsibility of a dedicated board of volunteers.
- Work Days – Bring the whole family, or your community group to help us this spring or fall. We can arrange for groups to do special projects.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact Sharon Gilbert at (207) 789-5868 or email@example.com.
Back to Support Us