School Programs - Homeschool Programs
Participants will explore the changes of the autumn season as the plants and animals in our forest and river ecosystems prepare for winter. Students will be hiking and learning about their connection to the natural world through observation, exploration and active group games.
Program consists of (2) Mondays: Sept 9 & 16
- Ages 5 – 11
- 9am-2pm each day
- Cost: $60 per child for the (2) day program
- Click here to register (choose special programming) — deadline is Friday, August 30th*
- Call (207) 789-5868 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Print parent packet or request one be mailed on your registration form.
- FAQ Sheet & Packing List
* We need a minimum of 5 participants to make this program successful. We will email everyone after August 30th to cancel if we do not have enough participants. (max of 20 participants)