Employment - Tanglewood summer positions
- Camp counselor: Positions filled for 2013
- Focus leader: Positions filled for 2013
- Trip leader: Positions filled for 2013
- Leadership instructor: Positions filled for 2013
- Day camp counselor: Positions filled for 2013
- Day camp educator: Positions filled for 2013
- Camp cooks: Positions filled for 2013
Thank you for your interest in working at Tanglewood. All positions for the Summer 2013 Season have been filled. We look forward to hearing back from you next year.
Tanglewood’s summer staff is made up of around 35 people from a variety of backgrounds, who come together to form a dynamic community and create an awesome summer experience for hundreds of children. And have a lot of fun in the process.
The majority is comprised of residential camp staff live in a cabin with a co-leader and 8 campers, aged 8-14. As well as acting as a counselor you have a second role, be it leading a focus, acting as a focus co-leader or working in our kitchen. Other key positions in camp are cooks, adventure trip leaders, leadership and day camp staff.
We look for staff who recognize the importance of being a good role model, are committed to educating about the earth and sustainable living, and who genuinely enjoy working with youth.