Employment - Apply
Great! You’ve found a position that suits you—now what?
Summer camp applications
To apply for summer camp positions at either camp, please complete an application packet. There are a few ways you can do this:
- Online application form. For many people this is probably the quickest and easiest way to apply.
- Download and print an Employment Application. Download the form, print it out, fill in at you leisure and then mail it to: Jessica Decke, 1 Tanglewood Road, Lincolnville, ME 04849
- If you are an international applicant, please contact our camp director at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the international application process.
- Request an application form be sent to you through the mail by emailing email@example.com.
- If you are a returning staffer, please complete this returning application.
For more information about any position or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
School program applications
To apply for a position with our School Programs, please email, fax or mail a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information of 3 references to: Leah Trommer, Asst. School Program Director, 1 Tanglewood Road, Lincolnville, ME 04849; fax: 207-789-5220; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org