How to Search for Courses
Please note that course listings and availability are subject to change. For complete and up-to- date details on summer 2014 courses, please visit the MaineStreet Class Search or call 207.581.3143.
- Complete printable (pdf) list of Summer 2014 courses
- Printable (pdf) list of Summer 2014 ONLINE courses
- MaineStreet Class Search
- Use the Class Search feature to search for classes within a specific institution and term. Choose an institution and term from the drop-down boxes.
- Type in name of the Subject.
- Click on Search to display a list of available classes.
- You may leave the “Course Subject” box blank. In this case when you click on Search, all the courses offered at the institution for the selected term will be listed.
- Scroll through the list to identify the course you are interested in. Click on the Section of the selected class.
- Take note of the relevant registration details, such as the Course Number, Class Name, Section Number and number of Credits. You will need these to fill in the registration form.
- Watch a Video here on How to Search for Courses
How to register for courses
- Having identified the desired courses, you can now begin the process of registration.
- Select Ways to Register menu item. Choose your preferred way to register.
- Tuition for courses are billed to you. Please visit the Bursar’s Office for tuition information.
- If you would like assistance in choosing a course, please contact the Lifelong Learning Advising Center. To make an appointment, please call 207.581.3143, or contact us with your inquiry.
Obtain your books by calling the University Bookstore.