Student Affairs - Time Management
- Lesson 1: How to Get Things Done in Time
- Lesson 2: Know When and How to Time your Studying
- Lesson 3: Make the Best Use of Available Study Time
- Lesson 4: Utilize “Mental Games” To Save TIME
- Lesson 5: Transition Time
- Lesson 6: Decide What Tasks Can Be Left Undone to Save TIME
- Lesson 7: A Stitch In Time
- Lesson 8: Don’t Let Time Run Away From You
- Lesson 9: TIME Management For Students In Organizations
- Lesson 10: Time Management For Students In Organizations
- Lesson 11: Time Management for New Graduates: The Work World – Part 1
- Lesson 12: Limit all Visits
Time is a very precious commodity! It cannot be rented, bought, borrowed, or stolen but it can and must be better managed before time pressures can be reduced and our most meaningful tasks accomplished.
Students realize the necessity for acquiring concrete techniques and methods for handling the many unique and difficult tasks that confront them every day.
These lessons focus on how to get things done on time, when and how to study, how to use instant involvement techniques, how to decide what can be left undone, how to manage meetings, and much more.