Skip Navigation

Working with Student Employees - Student Employment Change Form

If you have a change to a student’s current position, you will need to complete the Student Employment Change Form. Changes to the student’s pay rate, chartfield combination, position type and free match changes can be made with this form.

For a fillable PDF of the Student Employment Change Form, please click here.

Next to Policies

Previous to Online Basic Safety Training


Back to Working with Student Employees