The University of Maine is excited to bring you our new financial literacy and debt management program, SALT. UMaine is collaborating with the creators of SALT, American Student Assistance (ASA), to provide you with this unique, interactive, and educational tool – at no cost to you!
SALT was created to help UMaine students become more financially savvy. This program rewards you for making smart money decisions. Being a member of SALT will allow you to take advantage of features like these:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your student loans in one place
- My Money 101 – a self- paced, online training resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit management, and more.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.
Follow these easy steps to activate your SALT account today:
- Visit saltmoney.org/umaine
- Click “Sign Up”
- Enter your personal information
- Under “School”, enter University of Maine
- Create a password
- Click “Submit”
If you have any questions, feel free to contact SALT’s Member Support Team at 855.469.2724 or the University of Maine Office of Student Financial Aid at 207.581.1324.
Interested in having a SALT presentation for your staff/faculty group or student group? Fill out the forms below to schedule one today!