Skip Navigation

Award Information - What are the Types of Aid I May Receive in My Award as an Undergraduate Student?

As an undergraduate student you may receive an offer for the following aid in your award package:

If you qualify for any the above awards, they will be a part of your Financial Aid Package. Eligibility is determined based on information received from your FAFSA. You do not need to apply separately for any of the above awards.

Scholarships and Grants are automatically accepted, but you will need to accept any loans you wish to receive on MaineStreet and additional steps may be required in order to receive your funds. In order to receive Federal Work Study funds, you must obtain a Federal Work Study job. Federal Work Study funds are issued in the form of a bi-weekly paycheck  earned from employment. These funds are paid to the student and are not applied to the student bill.

Any aid you receive outside of what is awarded by our office will be posted on your award as well. Outside aid is any aid you apply for separately and receive outside of the initial award package. The following are examples of outside aid.

You must report all outside aid to our office. To avoid a late fee on your bill, you must also fill out Anticipated Resources on MaineStreet. These are two different steps.

Next to What are the Types of Aid I May Receive in my Award as a Graduate Student?

Previous to How Do You Notify Me About My Financial Aid Package?


Back to Award Information