- Stay within your budget.
- Give to a charity in someone’s name — it serves two purposes.
- Give a coupon for services you can provide — such as gardening or cooking.
- Draw names and set limits on gift prices.
- Make a gift. This can be easier than you may think. For example, put together cleaning supplies, a decorative bottle, and our money-saving cleaning formula recipes.
- Watch for unexpected expenses such as holiday decorations, wrapping paper, party outfits, more phone calls, Yankee swap, and extra baked goods for office parties.
Tags: holiday shopping