Guide to Campus Living - Microfridge/Washer/Dryer/Vending Policies
- Students are permitted to have one refrigerator or Microfridge per residence hall room.
- In apartments, no additional refrigerators are permitted since one is provided by the University.
- Refrigerator units should not be more than 4 cubic feet and must be UL or FM approved, drawing no more than 10 amps and properly grounded.
- The university provides grounded outlets.
- In order to have a microwave in the room, a student must rent the Microfridge unit from University Logistics. The Microfridge unit allows for the safe draw of electrical power to the student room.
- Stand-alone microwaves are not permitted due to energy conservation practices. Approved microwaves are provided in individual apartments and residence halls have community microwaves available.
- For MicroFridge rental issues, please call University Electronics at 1-800-525-7307
Washers, Dryers & Vending Services- Reporting Issues
- Washers and Dryers (MacGray) – Call Property Management at 581-4444 for on campus concerns, or call MacGray at 1-800-622- 4729 for problems that resulted in loss of money from a washer or dryer.
- Soda Vending Machines – Call Property Management at 581-4444 for on campus concerns, or call 942-5546 for problems that resulted in loss of money from the soda machine.
- Food vending (Athearn Food Products) – Call Property Management at 581-4444 for on campus concerns, or call 1-800-649-1931 for problems that resulted in loss of money from the food vending machine.