Copier Program Handbook
This handbook is for your convenience and will guide you in accessing Océ’s service department, supply department, and key contract representatives.
The Océ/University of Maine cost-per-copy program is a long term contract beginning July 1, 2010 and ending June 30, 2015. The contract is coordinated through the University of Maine Purchasing Department and includes the following:
- Replacement of current copiers. There is no monthly lease or rental fee associated with this replacement.
- For Black & White Machines: Your cost-per-copy is $0.0188 regardless of the number of copies you make. Cost for networking equipment is included.
- For Color Machines: Your cost-per-copy is $0.04 per color copy and $0.005 per black & white copy. Cost for networking equipment is included but there is an additional monthly equipment fee.
- All equipment and accessories: copier, document feeder, sorter, stapler, stand, etc.
- All supplies with the exception of paper
- All parts and service
- Annual End-User Survey: your opportunity to give us feedback on the program, the equipment, and services