Undergraduate Programs - Minor in Public Management
Add to your major career choices by expanding your marketability. Diversify your options by choosing from the following course elective offerings:
Health Administration, Environmental Issues, Law, Public Policy, and Planning, Public Budgeting and Finance, Personnel, Local Government Administration, Internships with State and Federal Agencies, Nonprofit Organizations and Municipalities.
Eighteen credits (six courses) are required to fulfill the MINOR.
Many students choose to use some of their electives in this manner.
Required and applicable toward the MINOR:
- PAA 200 Public Management
- PAA 220 Introduction to Public Policy
- PAA 340 Public Financial Management (offered fall semester only)
- PAA 350 Human Resources in Public Service (offered fall semester only)
- Two PAA Course Electives (choose two courses from the following: PAA 100, 233, 315, 327, 370, 380, 390, 400, 405, 410, 425, 430, 455, 493, 495, 498 or INT 494)
For more information contact the Department of Public Administration, 5754 North Stevens Hall, Rm 239, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5754. Phone: 207-581-1872 E-mail email@example.com