We are happy to provide our customers with quality digital printing, scanning, and copying with a rapid turn around. Walk-in copying from digital files on disk or jump drive as well as hard copy is available. For faster, more cost-effective service, submit an Order Form with your PDF formatted files to print.
Print On Demand supports personalized mailings using variable data from spreadsheets provided by our customers. Please see our expanded mailing and database services below.
Quality and Speed at Your Service
Print On Demand currently features:
2 OCE 1105 Varioprints
OCE 650 Color Copier
OCE Color Copier
Color Copy Paper
Mohawk Color Copy™
• 100% Recycled
• FSC Sheet
• 28# Writing Text, 80# Cover
• Extra Smooth Finish, 96 Brightness
*included in the price of a color copy, OR sold at .04 per sheet
Standard Black and White Copy Paper
• 30% Recycled
• 20#, 94 Brightness
*included in the price of a b/w copy, OR sold by ream (3.75) or case (37.00)
Digital Scanning, Printing, and Copier Services
• Color and black and white printing in sizes from 8 1/2″ x 11″ to 12″ x 18″
• Digital scanning of hard copy materials
• PDF creation from hard copy
• Transparency printing in color or black and white
• Labels of all sizes
Labeling and Mailing Services
• Addressing and barcoding using either the most current campus mail list available from Human Resources, or a list provided by you in Excel or tab-delimited text format
• Mail merge
• Mail preparation and database verification
• Personalized, variable database mailings
Paper and Stationery
• Paper purchased by the sheet, ream, or carton
• Personalized correspondence cards, note cards, and note sets
• Personalized note or memo pads
Database Verification Services
When you select Printing Services to serve your mailing service needs, we will provide you up to 30 minutes of complimentary database verification service. Upon request, our skilled staff will data check your Excel or tab-delimited file and run it through Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS) certification. In this process, your mailing list will be checked against the United States Postal Service Address Matching System to match addresses and 9-digit Delivery Point Zip Codes. Upon verification, corresponding barcodes will be added to your mailing. Only addresses with Delivery Point Zip code and barcodes are eligible for automation bulk mailing rates. Upon request our staff will also check your database for duplicate addresses and return an error list to you, providing an opportunity for you to rectify problem files in your master database.
Submitting Print On Demand Orders
In order to serve you better, we ask customers to please:
1. Complete and submit an Order Form, available online or as a downloadable PDF.
2. Submit a firm, dated deadline (not “ASAP”) with your order.
3. Submit your document files as a PDF file, online, by e-mail, or on disk.
4. Be available to review proofs.
Please visit our Pricing page for current pricing information.