Planning Your Project
The UMaine PDC has a long tradition of working with companies and entrepreneurs to improve product and process quality. For over thirty years, we have offered access to our staff and facility and always welcome new collaborations. No matter the scale of your project, we are here to support your needs from project conceptualization towards commercialization.
- To find out more about our services or discuss a potential project please visit our PDC Staff page.
- For information on the various forms of testing done at the PDC, please visit our Testing page.
- To learn more about submitting your samples for testing, please visit our Sample Submission page.
- To learn how to package and ship samples to the PDC, please access our Shipping Information.
- For our safety requirements, please access our Safety Information.
- To learn more about the PDC, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Information about collaborations and confidentiality can be found on the Confidentiality Policy page.
- Information for visitors, directions, hotel and dining recommendations and maps to the UMaine PDC are found on Information for Visitors page.
- For a list of helpful, PDC-related links, please visit our Related Links page.
If you are interested in sending samples in for testing, please contact Pros Bennett to discuss and schedule the work. We look forward to hearing from you.