Teen & Young Parent Program - Thanking Our Community Donors
The Governing Board of Directors would like to thank our generous community donors.
Your Contributions are Making a Difference. We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your belief in our program and continued support. Donations received from individuals, businesses, and organizations are critical to the success of our program serving Knox, Lincoln, and Sagadahoc Counties.
- Group Activities and Events offered to all enrolled families with opportunities for sharing and networking.
- Activities Coordinator helps free up time for parent educators to spend more time with families during home visits sharing research-based, parenting education information.
- Parents as TeachersTM Parent Educators partnering with parents to deliver development centered parenting information and support for family well-being through home visiting.
- Sponsored Play Groups through donations and grants.
- Transportation Assistance to all enrolled families through community contributions.
- Expanded Growth of our program thanks to your support!
Your community participation with our fundraising events is making a difference in the lives of families and their children.
Visit the Teen and Young Parent Program web page.
Image Description: Graduate Teen Parent
Image Description: Play Group
Image Description: Dads Group
Back to Teen & Young Parent Program Print This Page