Teen & Young Parent Program - Thanking Our Community Donors
The Governing Board of Directors would like to thank our generous community donors.
Your Contributions are Making a Difference. We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your belief in our program and continued support. Donations received from individuals, businesses, and organizations are critical to the success of our program serving Knox, Lincoln, and Sagadahoc Counties.
- Children’s Books to share with all enrolled families encouraging literacy and parent/child interaction.
- Community Education Assistant provides public awareness, presentations and press releases; creates a presence on social media; offers educational parent/child activities for enrolled families to attend.
- Group Activities and Events offered to all enrolled families with opportunities for sharing and networking.
- Parents as TeachersTM Parent Educators partnering with parents to deliver development centered parenting information and support for family well-being through home visiting.
- Sponsored Play Groups through donations and grants.
- Transportation Assistance to all enrolled families through community contributions.
- Expanded Growth of our program thanks to your support!
Your community participation with our fundraising events is making a difference in the lives of families and their children.
Visit the Teen and Young Parent Program web page.
Image Description: Print Friendly
Image Description: Playing with the Water Table
Image Description: Graduate Teen Parent
Image Description: Dads Group
Image Description: Playgroup Under the Parachute
Back to Teen & Young Parent Program