Skip Navigation

Telephone Related Expenses

Federal agencies expect the University to provide telephone hardware and line connections to researchers who work on sponsored projects. Telephone hardware can include telephone desk sets, headsets, and mobile telephones.  For a more comprehensive explanation of telephone related expenses and your project, please refer to the Memorandum “Telephone Related Expenses” (Word).

Comments are closed.