Pre-Award - NSF Fastlane at UMaine
Contact Person: Robin Crocker (207) 581-1419
Fastlane is the National Science Foundation’s electronic proposal submission website and is the only way NSF will accept a proposal. To submit a proposal via Fastlane:
- Notify ORSP of your intent to submit a proposal
- Obtain necessary University approvals using PARS
- Enter proposal information and upload necessary documents to the Fastlane site
- Notify ORSP that the proposal is ready to submit
Resources & Links
- NSF Fastlane
- NSF Instructions for Preparing and Submitting a Fastlane Proposal
- NSF Proposal and Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PDF)- Effective 1/14/13
- NSF Proposal and Award Policies & Procedures Guide – Effective 2/24/14
- How to Manage your NSF Award
- UMaine Memorandum: Guidance for NSF Data Management Plan (Word)
- Current and Pending Support Form 1239 (Word) – MS Word version of the NSF Current and Pending Support form (NSF 1239) with tabbed fields for easy data entry. Especially handy for investigators with many sources of support to enter.
- ORSP Project Budget Spreadsheet (Excel) – Excel 97-2003 spreadsheet developed by ORSP for constructing a proposal budget.