Post-Award - Agreements and Subawards
This page contains sample forms for various types of business relationships that may be encountered in the course of a project. For more information or questions regarding these forms, please contact Arlene Russell (581-1472).
State/University Cooperative Projects
- Project Agreement for new State/University Cooperative Projects (Word)
- Project Agreement Amendment Form (Word) - used to amend an existing cooperative agreement with the State of Maine
- DHHS Cooperative Agreement Form (Word) - used only for Department of Health & Human Services agreements
- State Sponsored DHHS Project Agreement Amendment A (Word) – used to amend existing DHHS agreements
- State Sponsored DHHS Project Agreement Amendment B (Word)
- State Sponsored DHHS Project Agreement Amendment C (Word)
- State Sponsored DHHS Project Agreement Amendment D (Word)
Short Form Agreement
- Subaward Arrangement Form (Word)
- Subrecipient Commitment Form (PDF) – All subrecipients are required to submit this form when submitting a proposal to the University of Maine. It provides a checklist of documents and certifications required by sponsors, as well as an area for the authorized official to sign.
Industrial Research Projects
- Standard Industry/University Research Agreement (Word) - used for agreements with industry sponsors