Skip Navigation

Travel - Moving Expenses

Moving expenses are now reported and reimbursed through the University of Maine System Payroll Department in Bangor.  Please review Administrative Practice Letter IV-H (PDF).  A Moving Expense Reimbursement form is found as an attachment to the APL. Forward the completed form directly to the System Payroll Department in Bangor for proper reimbursement.  Please be aware that any request for reimbursement should be accompanied by the employee’s contractual moving expenses agreement and all original receipts. any questions regarding this process should be directed to either the System Payroll Department at, 973-3320.

Back to Travel