Skip Navigation

Travel - Non-Travel Expense Reimbursements

University Employees & Graduate Assistants

Budget and Business Services is responsible for processing non-travel related reimbursements.  Please use the Check Request form.  Note: Employee ID number is required on this form.

Non-University Employees

Please forward requests for payment to the Purchasing Department.

All other requests for payments to Non-University employees should be forwarded to the Purchasing Department for payment.

Back to Travel