Allis-Chalmers All Crop Harvester Technical Forum & Operator Round-Table
Saturday, November 3, 2012 8:30 – 4:30 pm Spring Creek Farm Lyman, Maine
With Special Guest Tom Yasnowski from allcropharvester.com
Topics will include:
- Pros & Cons of Pull-Type vs. Self-Propelled Combines
- Capabilities of the All-Crop Harvester
- Considerations for Finding & Obtaining the Right All-Crop Trouble-Shooting, Repairing & Sourcing Parts
- Hands-on Machine Overview with AC Models 60A, 66 & 66 – Bagger
- User Feedback & Input from the Field & Farm Encouraged – Q&A on All Topics
The goal of this event is to connect All-Crop Users & Small Grain Farmers from the Northern New England region. If you own a combine, or you would like to, please come! It should be an opportunity for you to share and enhance your experience with others.
Registration Fee: $20.00 (includes refreshments & lunch). For more information and to register contact Nick Armentrout or call 207-985-5652.