Bachelor of Arts Programs - Bachelor of Arts in Modern Languages
Admission to the B.A. in Modern Languages has been suspended.
- Demonstration of listening comprehension, oral, reading, and writing proficiency (students who have not received at least a “B” in FRE 305, FRE 306, GER 305, GER 306, SPA 305, or SPA 306 may be required to take a test in language skills).
- Demonstration of comprehensive coverage of literature and civilization through successful completion of appropriate course work.
- A minimum of 30 credit-hours beyond the intermediate level, representing a combination of a Romance language (i.e. French or Spanish) and German.
- A minimum of 12 credit-hours above the intermediate level in each of the two languages must be taken.
- MLC 499 Senior Project must be taken.
Back to Bachelor of Arts Programs