Maine Water & Sustainability Conference 2014 - Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts l Agenda l Concurrent Sessions l Plenary l Poster Session l Registration l Exhibitor Info l 2014 Committee l Sponsors l Available Credits
The call for oral abstracts is closed. Poster abstracts are still being accepted. See below for additional information.
The submission deadline for poster abstracts is Friday, March 7, 2014.
Posters invited for display will address one or more aspects of the following:
- Water quality/quantity. These may include chemical, biological, hydrological, and geochemical aspects of surface and ground waters, and their policy and economic implications.
- Sustainability. These may include implementation and evaluation of policies and practices that promote economic development while protecting ecosystem health and fostering community well-being.
For 2014, the juried poster competition will include three judging categories: graduate, undergraduate and high-school.
Non-student poster presentations based on appropriate research findings are also accepted for display. Please note that we will not accept posters that are considered advertising. Organizations that wish to advertise should register as exhibitors.
Guidelines for Poster Abstracts
- Indicate that this is a poster presentation.
- Indicate judging category: graduate, undergraduate, high school, or NA for non-student posters.
- Provide a title which accurately summarizes the subject of the presentation.
- Indicate names and affiliations of all authors (include address, phone, and e-mail).
- Bold and underline the name(s) of the presenting author(s).
- Provide an abstract not to exceed 250 words.
- Abstract must state the purpose, significant results, and main conclusion of work.
- Abstract should be single-spaced using 12-point Times Roman. Abstracts should be submitted as a Microsoft Word document or as an rtf file.
Please submit abstracts as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com.
Back to Maine Water & Sustainability Conference 2014