Diadromous Species Restoration Research Network
Advancing the science of diadromous fish restoration
Institutions: University of Maine, University of Southern Maine
Sponsor: National Science Foundation
The goal of the Diadromous Species Restoration Research Network (DSRRN) is to advance the science of diadromous fish restoration and promote state-of-the-art scientific approaches to multiple-species restoration through workshops, conferences, web sharing, and journal publications.
- DSRRN Website
- DSRRN Listserv – Send an email to email@example.com to join the DSRRN listserv
- Press Release: Importance of Shallow-Water Bottom Habitats in the Gulf of Maine
- Report: Shallow Water Benthic Habitats in the Gulf of Maine: A Summary of Habitat Use by Common Fish and Shellfish Species in the Gulf of Maine
- News: Thousands of alewives return to Penobscot…
- News: Fish passage a landmark for restoring Presumpscot
- News: Alewives counted one-by-one on some Maine rivers
Supported by National Science Foundation award DEB-0742196 to the University of Maine.