About Us - Contact Us
To contact the Mitchell Center By Mail:
Senator George J. Mitchell Center
5710 Norman Smith Hall, University of Maine
Orono, Maine 04469-5710
By telephone: 207-581-3244
By fax: 207-581-3320
By e-mail: email@example.com
Directions to UMaine and Norman Smith Hall from I95
- Take I95 to the Kelly road exit (exit number 191) toward Orono.
- Turn right (heading N on I95) or left (heading S on I95) onto Kelly road. 0.95 miles.
- Turn left onto Main Street/US-2. 1.26 miles to the village.
- Proceed down Main Street (Route 2) through the village center.
- At the third light, stay to your right. The University of Maine entrance will be on your left.
- Once you are on campus the road will fork. Stay to your left.
- Make a left when you reach the Collins Center for the Arts (Sebago Road) and proceed up the hill. You will pass the Maine Bound Adventure Center on your right. Norman Smith Hall (Mitchell Center) is the next building on the right.
Visitor parking is available in the parking lot before you reach the building. If you have a temporary permit, turn left opposite Norman Smith Hall and use the black parking spaces toward the back of the parking lot. If you need a parking permit, please contact Carol Hamel at 207/581-3195.