Crosby Laboratory - Current Research Projects
- NASA JSC – Structural Integrity of Aeroshell Connections for the NASA X-38. Office of Naval Research – Dynamic Characterization of Thick Composites.
- Office of Naval Research – Dynamic Response of a Mobile Offshore Base (MOB).
- US Navy – Fatigue Testing of Shipboard Pipe Connections.
- ATS/DOD – Mechanical Properties of Composites at very High Temperatures.
- USDA Forest Product Lab – Analytical Waveform Inspection of Small Diameter Timber.
- Mt. Washington Observatory - Design and Test of a New Wind Speed Sensor for 3-D Velocity Vector Measurements in Harsh Weather.
Back to Crosby Laboratory