Graduate Program - Graduate Faculty
- Eisso Atzema: Ph.D. Utrecht University, Netherlands, 1993, Lecturer. History of Mathematics, Geometry, Mathematics Education.
- David M. Bradley: Ph.D. Illinois (Urbana), 1995. Associate Professor. Special Functions, Analysis, Difference Differential Equations, Number Theory.
- Pushpa Gupta: email@example.com Ph.D. Wayne State University, 1970. Professor. Statistics, Biostatistics, Reliability Theory, Multivariate Analysis, and Modeling.
Elected member of the International Statistical Institute.
Associate Editor of Pakistan Journal of Statistics.
- Ramesh Gupta: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph.D. Wayne State University, 1970. Professor. Statistics, Biostatistics, Probability, Stochastic Processes, Reliability Theory, Mathematical Models.
Elected Fellow of the American Statistical Association, 1997.
Elected Member of the International Statistical Institute, 1987.
Associate Editor of J. Applied Statistical Sciences.
Associate Editor of Communications in Statistics.
Associate Editor of Environmetrics.
- William Halteman: email@example.com Ph.D. University of Washington, 1980. Professor and department co-chair. Biostatistics.
- David Hiebeler: Ph.D. Cornell University, 2001. Associate Professor. Population Ecology.
- André Khalil: Ph.D. Laval University, 2004. Associate Professor. Signal & Image Processing and Computational Modeling.
- Andrew Knightly: Ph.D. University of California, Los Angeles, 2000. Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator. Number Theory.
- Sergey Lvin: Ph.D. University of Moscow, Russia, 1977. Lecturer. Partial Differential Equations, Applied Mathematics.
- Nigel J. E. Pitt: Ph.D. Rutgers University, 1992. Professor and Chair. Analytic Number Theory.
- William M. Snyder: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph.D. University of Maryland, 1977. Professor Emeritus. Number Theory.
NSF Program Officer, 2002-2003
- Natasha Speer: Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley, 2001. Associate Professor. Mathematics Education.
- Benjamin Weiss: Ph.D. University of Michigan, 2011. Assistant Professor. Number Theory.
Back to Graduate Program