Graduate Program - Graduate Faculty
- Eisso Atzema: Ph.D. Utrecht University, Netherlands, 1993, Lecturer. History of Mathematics, Geometry, Mathematics Education.
- David M. Bradley: Ph.D. Illinois (Urbana), 1995. Associate Professor. Special Functions, Analysis, Difference Differential Equations, Number Theory.
- Ramesh Gupta: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph.D. Wayne State University, 1970. Professor. Statistics, Biostatistics, Probability, Stochastic Processes, Reliability Theory, Mathematical Models.
- David Hiebeler: Ph.D. Cornell University, 2001. Associate Professor. Population Ecology.
- André Khalil: Ph.D. Laval University, 2004. Associate Professor. Signal & Image Processing and Computational Modeling.
- Andrew Knightly: Ph.D. University of California, Los Angeles, 2000. Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator. Number Theory.
- Sergey Lvin: Ph.D. University of Moscow, Russia, 1977. Lecturer. Partial Differential Equations, Applied Mathematics.
- Nigel J. E. Pitt: Ph.D. Rutgers University, 1992. Professor and Chair. Analytic Number Theory.
- William M. Snyder: email@example.com Ph.D. University of Maryland, 1977. Professor Emeritus. Number Theory.
- Natasha Speer: Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley, 2001. Associate Professor. Mathematics Education.
- Benjamin Weiss: Ph.D. University of Michigan, 2011. Assistant Professor. Number Theory.
Back to Graduate Program