Skip Navigation

Branding Toolbox - UMaine Signage


Permanent building signage
Both interior and exterior signage for buildings can be ordered by contacting the Office of the Senior Vice President for Administration and Finance.
Standard templates are in place. Contact Kathleen McIntyre at 581.1541

Temporary road signage for events on campus
Fill out a Facilities Management work order ( and email Printing Services (
Temporary signage questions and options? Call David Bowman, Facilities Management, 581.2662 or Customer Service, Printing Services 581.3765.

Lettering on buildings:
Fonts used for letters attached to the exterior of a building, usually for naming purposes:
Garamond Bold or Frutiger bold

Branding questions and review
Contact Val Ireland at 581.3754

Back to Branding Toolbox