Branding Toolbox - UMaine Logos and Colors
High Resolution Vector Logos for Print
University of Maine logos are identified with the quality of UMaine programs, products, and services and distinguish its programs from other universities. These marks are for official use only and they cannot be altered or changed in any way without expressed written permission from the Division of Marketing and Communications.
All university trademarks are the exclusive property of the university. Use of these names and images for any retail or commercial purpose, for endorsements, promotions and the like requires the written, official permission of the university. All products bearing University of Maine marks and distributed for resale or used for other promotional purposes are subject to the licensing policies of the University.
For questions about the appropriate use of logos or for permission to use these marks, please call 581.3754.
Instructions for placing eps vector art into your document:
1. download the logos to your desktop
2. open your layout program
3. from the layout program, use a menu item such as “get picture” or “place graphic” to bring the art directly into the layout.
4. vector art is scalable to any size without losing clarity. Hold the shift key while sizing to maintain proportions.
EPS files cannot be opened by double-clicking.
- Primary UMaine Logos CMYK (ZIP)
- Primary UMaine Logos Spot (ZIP)
- Secondary UMaine Logos CMYK (ZIP)
- Seconday UMaine Logos Spot (ZIP)
Using The Full Crest and Black Bear Logos
Dark Blue CMYK percentages: C100% M64% Y0% K60%
Light Blue CMYK percentages: C49% M11% Y0% K0%