Help the Institute - Wish List
We encourage those who wish to support the Lobster Institute to become a Friend of the Lobster Institute by providing an annual gift.
Creating endowed funds for the priorities of the Lobster Institute’s C.O.R.E. Campaign are also high on the Institute’s “Wish List”. We encourage your support of our C.O.R.E. Campaign as we work to secure the operations of the Lobster Institute for the future.
In addition, we welcome gifts-in-kind, or tax-deductible donations of specific items and services the Lobster Institute needs for its research and educational programs. On our “Wish List” right now are:
- A lobster boat to be refitted as a research vessel (Received)
- An underwater video camera (Received)
- A digital camera
- Two new computers
- Redesign & reprinting updated versions of various Lobster Institute publications
- Videography services to compile oral/video history material and promotional materials
- Educational signage for our learning center (work in progress).
Please contact us for details on how to make these “wishes” come true with your donation.