Ethnic Marketing of Lamb and Mutton - What Participants Will Learn
Ethnic Marketing of Lamb and Mutton will teach participants to . . .
- Identify lamb consuming ethic populations in your area by performing a demographic analysis of specific ethnicities using census data and other sources.
- Learn about the ethnic consumers as well as the specific holy days and holidays when lamb is customarily preferred and the demand for lamb /mutton or specific value-added products is typically high.
- Evaluate your production system to determine needed changes in breed(s), carcass size, lambing time, and/or management to meet this market if deemed feasible.
- Adapt or create a marketing plan as a part of a business plan for your sheep operation to include an ethnic component (if appropriate)
- Successfully answer an ethnic lamb marketing quiz with a score of at least 80%.
Image Description: Print Friendly
Back to Ethnic Marketing of Lamb and Mutton