Community Links - Great Conversations
Through our Great Conversations series, faculty members draw from their expertise in wide-ranging and engrossing discussions with community members. Recently, conversations focused on topics such as:
- Mahatma Gandhi’s View of Religion
- The Age of Precision Cosmology: the Universe Gets Curiouser and Curiouser
- What Happened After Welfare Reform and What Comes Next?
- The Obama Phenomenon
- Friendship and Psychological Adjustment
- Do Polls Matter?
- The Brontes and Their Legacy
- Color Theory and Design in Everyday Life
- Not your (grand)father’s physics class: How education research is informing college science teaching
Image Description: Andy Maurey of the Art Department leads a discussion on how different cultures use color.
Back to Community Links