Public Access - Collaborative Media Lab
Location: 1st Floor, Fogler Library
Coordinator: Marcie Greene
The CML was created by the New Media Department, Information Technologies and the Fogler Library working together to provide space specifically for high end graphic, video and audio production for the University of Maine community. This lab contains some of the best equipment and programs needed for Multimedia, Web and Graphic Design. Whether developing, continuing class work or finishing the output of your projects, the CML has what you need.
||1st Floor, Fogler Library
||Information Technologies/Collaborative Media Lab
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday closed
Lab Features in a Glance
- 8 G-5 OS X dual processor Macs
- Adobe Creative Suite 3
- IMovie, IDVD, IPhoto, Garage Band
- Final Cut Studio 6
- Maya, MAX/Msp Komplete 5, and more
- 4 Flatbed Scanners
- 1 Slide Scanner
- 1 Large 14″ x 17″ Scanner
- 1 M-Audio Axiom Midi Keyboard
- 1 16-Channel Audio Mixer
- 2 Wacom Tablets
- 2 HD Camera, 1 Still Camera, and 3 Standard Definition Cameras
- JVC DV Pro Editing deck for VHS, DVD and DV tape conversion
- And more
- HP Color Laser Jet 5550dn large color printer (up to tabloid)
- HP Banner 5500ps color laser jet printer (up to 40″ x 100′)
- Multi-copy CD and DVD production with on-disk printing
- State of the art Video / Audio Conferencing
- Internet2 access
- Ceiling mounted projector with extra wide screen
- Lounge/ Video Screening Room
- Render Farm
- 2 TB of Lab Storage Space
Back to Public Access