Skip Navigation

Courses & Registration - Reduced Course Load

Applying to Take a Reduced Course Load (RCL)

In general international students must be enrolled full-time to maintain lawful immigration status.  However, under certain circumstances you may authorized to to take a reduced course load (RCL) if you meet certain criteria.

You must have special authorization from an international student adviser at the Office of International Programs to have an RCL.  DO NOT drop below full-time enrollment before speaking with an adviser and obtaining permission.

If you would like to apply to take an RCL please call 207-581-3423 for an appointment with an international student adviser.


Print Friendly
Last Modified On July 21, 2014

Back to Courses & Registration