Skip Navigation

Undergraduate Admissions - Applicants from Chinese Universities

If you are a transfer student, please arrange for a verification report of your university transcript with the China Academic Degree and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC).  The report must be mailed directly to International Admissions at the University of Maine by the CDGDC, rather than by you or a third party.


18th Floor, Tongfang Scientific Building, B-17

No. 1, Wangzhuang Rd.

Haidan District, Beijing 100083    CHINA

Tel:  86.10.82379480

Fax:  86.10.82379491


Print Friendly
Last Modified On September 10, 2012

Back to Undergraduate Admissions